Any data communicated by users to allow the activation of specific functions of the site will be treated in accordance with art. 13 of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) with automated tools and with the aid of specific security measures in order to protect their confidentiality.
Holder of the treatment
The data controller of the collected data is: Cotonificio Ronghi – s.s. 100 Km 18 – 70010 Casamassima (BA) c / o Il Baricentro – Lot 6 Mod. 7.
The data controller, with reference to any request concerning the management and processing of personal data, can be contacted via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cotonificio Ronghi has not appointed a person responsible for the protection of personal data (RPD or, DPO, Data Protection Officer), not falling into the categories of subjects required to appoint him, nor having any of the conditions provided for by Art. 37 of the GDPR.
Purpose of data processing
The processing of data acquired with the aforementioned methods has the purpose of:
– provide information concerning products and services created by Cotonificio Ronghi as well as respond to requests for information received;
– fulfill the obligations established by current legislation. Personal data may be processed by means of paper or computer archives and managed in a manner strictly necessary to meet the purposes indicated above.
Legal basis of the processing
Cotonificio Ronghi manages personal data lawfully, where the processing is based on the express consent to receive information relating to products and services marketed, promotional offers, as well as to respond to requests for information received in accordance with the provisions of the law.
Consequences of failure to communicate personal data
With regard to the personal data requested, failure to communicate them does not allow the sending of information, in the manner indicated.
The personal data, subject to processing, will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship and, in any case, for a period of time not exceeding that necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected and / or subsequently processed and / or to fulfill conservation obligations for tax purposes or other purposes prescribed by law.
Personal data may be disclosed to:
– judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations;
– subjects who process data in execution of specific legal obligations.
Dissemination of data with automated decision-making processes and profiling
Personal data are not subject to disclosure or to any fully automated decision-making process, nor to profiling, or any form of processing carried out in an automated form concerning personal information in order to evaluate aspects of the personal sphere of an individual and / or a group of individuals, including for advertising and / or marketing purposes.
Rights of the interested party
The rights recognized by the GDPR include those of:
– ask the data controller for access to personal data and information relating to them;
– ask the data controller to modify inaccurate data or to integrate incomplete ones;
– ask the data controller to delete personal data, so-called right to be forgotten (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in art. 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article);
– ask the data controller to limit the processing of personal data previously provided (in the event of one of the hypotheses indicated in Article 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
– request and obtain from the data controller – in the hypothesis in which the legal basis of the processing is consent, and the same is carried out by automated means – a copy of the personal data provided and of those generated in the execution of the relationship (and not of data anonymous or not exclusively relating to the person of the applicant) in a format of common use and readable by an automatic device, also for the purpose of communicating such data to another data controller, cd right to the portability of personal data. Exercising the right to portability does not automatically imply the deletion of data, which must be the subject of a specific request. The data controller will not be able to issue a copy of the data if these have been subject to cancellation at the request of the applicant or if the retention period has elapsed, as specified above. In order to ensure security and prevent illegal activities, the release of a copy of personal data is subject to the successful completion of the applicant’s identity verification procedures by the data controller. In any case, Cotonificio Ronghi is not responsible in any way for the processing carried out by the individual concerned or by another person who receives the data subject to portability;
– oppose the processing of personal data at any time in the event of particular situations;
– withdraw consent at any time, limited to cases in which the processing is based on consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (e.g. residence address, date of birth, etc.), or particular categories of data (e.g. data concerning state of health, racial origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, sex life, etc).
The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same is in any case lawful.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, a request must be sent by email to the following address email@example.com;
– propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it).
Our site cotonificioronghi.com may store or retrieve information from the browser in the form of cookies. Cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the site and to improve the browsing experience of users as they store some information (eg preferences, internet access device, etc.) useful for subsequent access to the site.
The following are the cookies used on our site, which are used to use some features or to temporarily record the data of visitors to the site:
More about cookies
To better understand how to configure your navigation system, here are the links to the guides on the cookies of the different browsers:
– Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
– Safari™: http://www.apple.com/it/privacy/use-of-cookies/
– Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it&hlrm=en
– Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
– Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/it/cookies.html
For more information about the cookies, we suggest you to visit the following websites: